CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Japan Strikes Back

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Be Clear!!! They are coming. I should be nervous for obvious reasons. Probably going to start deleting stuff after this post. Anyway the powers to that be are teaming up and hitting us from all angles. First they were tracking the college students through their schools network and handing out fines and lawsuits (I know some people that were handed some), Then they hit the mixtapes dealers, the most notable: DJ Drama and his
squad, big sites like albumbase and my beloved Audiomaxxx also got caught up too. Now they hit us with the next wave of demolitions. Japan is the first country to institute a plan of action in slowing down the whole file-sharing craze. The UK and Canada already have proposals on the table in similar fashion. The U.S. will probably sit back for a bit and see how it works then try to follow in some shape or form. The music and movie industry pushed it though. We all know that. Honestly if I was on there side I would think that it’s the best idea ever. They punk the ISP companies into banning us from the net if we continue to send and receive music and video freely. I doubt it will have any criminal relevance but still. That is kind of big. I know for people that live with multiple people this would be huge cause one person can fuck it up for EVERYBODY. We all know we are wrong for not paying for most of our music but for me it's about the love of music. Music saved my life....PERIOD. If I have to pay for music then I'll probably just pay for it but I love it so much that I'm always trying to find new stuff. When you love something you are going to try any which way to get it for free or cheap. My love for sneakers has me on eBay every other day. I know people that network with sneaker shops and come out with hookups. It's just how things are. This will be interesting to watch play out. We'll see where it goes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would pay for music. .but i just don't want to. .i mean seriously, if you're downloading music for the pleasure of listening to it then that's one thing, but people shouldn't be able to make cds and sell them and take away from the artists. That's something i don't agree with. But damnit my baaaaaabez sends me songs ALL the time. And my playlists wouldn't be as fresh as they are without some of the exclusive tracks he's sent me. He sends it strictly because he loves music and wants me to hear some new shit. Most people do that, so why interfere with it and mess if up for those who do it simply for the enjoyment of sharing new sounds with a friend? Get at those who CLEARLY take music illegally and make cds and sell it. .How about finding a way to stop THAT?!. .like seriously people. .The U.S. needs to get on it. .Japan needs to stop trippin. .is this REALLY that important anyway??? aren't there other issues going on that they could be trying to deal with??? In the famous words of Egypt: HANDLE YOUR SCANDLE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN